Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Stuff

In light of all the crap that is going in the world - Michael Jackson dying, Farrah Fawcett dying, Jon & Kate separating, the piss poor economy, etc., I decided to post some cheer......



This is Brian and I at his sister's rehearsal dinner. He calls this my Dorothy dress. I call that his boring blue shirt....






This is cocktail hour at the wedding - I'm wearing the same dress I wore to my college graduation, 2 years ago.




Ok fine....college graduation .... 7 years ago, but who is counting?? The dress still fits (snugly, and with a pair of spanks) and that's all that matters...

This picture is in the midst of heavy drinking.....



Have a good one :)

2 comments:

  1. Looking beautiful as always PT! LOVE your Dorothy dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie you look great! So happy you're happy!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete