Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Home. Goods.

Decorating a new house is FUN!!! Picking things out that are an equal balance of two separate tastes isn't always so fun. I've been fortunate that the things I've picked out for the house Brian seems to like as well. I'm always concerned I'm going to lean towards decorative accessories that might be too feminine for a male/female shared home, so when I pick out something and he says, "yeah, I like that," I always sigh in relief.

During a trip to Crate & Barrel, I spotted this:
"What do you think?" I cautiously ask.

Moment of silence followed by a nod "Yeah, I like it."

So I talked my Mom into buying it for us for Christmas....but giving it to us now. THANKS MOM!


We have yet to light a fire this season, but I've put putting candles in the fireplace for now.

My next purchase is this:
My next home renovation project is the upstairs bathroom. I've already obtained approval from Brian to make this my Spa/Relaxation bathroom. Not so sure that the ruffly shower curtain is going to fly, but an approval is an approval.

Painting begins the end of the month!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Crate & Barrel!! If I could, I would furnish my entire place from there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy for you Princess!! Looking forward to the finished product! :)

    ReplyDelete