* Stop spending the last few hours prior to bedtime staring at the boob tube. Read a book instead.
* Don't put a load of laundry into the washing machine unless you plan on putting that load into the dryer immediately after it's done washing it. Fold those clothes and put them away immediately after they come out of the dryer.
* Go grocery shopping when you actually have the time to grocery shop. Don't mindlessly fling items into the cart. Determine what you need, determine what you don't have, determine what you'll eat in a weeks time. Only buy those things.
* Throw on some Enya and relax with the dog. No really. Shut. Off. The. Television.
* Call a friend. Say hello. Catch up. Reminisce. Reminisce until your cheeks hurt from laughter.
* Enjoy some ice cream. Slowly. And deliciously. Can also be done whilst listening to Enya.
* Make dinner. Set the table. Light some candles. Sit down to eat dinner. Have a glass of wine. Discuss your day with your significant other. If you don't have a significant other, think about your day. Think about the possibilities of tomorrow. Smile.
* Realize that you are enough. Realize you have enough. Realize everything is just fine the way it is.
* Go to bed at a reasonable hour. Seriously - SHUT THE TELEVISION OFF.