Monday, November 19, 2012

Back In The Saddle

Howdy!

It's been a few weeks since my last blog post.

After almost a month of straight of blogging I needed a mini-blogging break to gather my thoughts, regroup, and allow my anger to evaporate.

I was a little (ok, a lot) shell shocked over the election.

Instead of jumping on here and ranting and raving about how Obama supporters are the worlds biggest morons, I figured I'd give myself some time to cool down and allow America's worst decision EVER to percolate and allow the urge to punch, any and all Democratic voters in the mouth, to subside.

I'm feeling much more grounded and at peace now.

But Obama supporters are still morons.

Anywho.

Where was I?

Oh yeah, blogging again.  I'm very happy to be back in the blogosphere sharing my opinions and my point of view on everything from politics, to animals, to crazy women that take my spin class.

It's good to be back!

2 comments:

  1. My anger has not yet evaporated. -Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come again?! I don't believe my eyes. This must be an impostor. Clearly it's been far too long since I've seen you if you're actually telling me you're a Romney supporter! Gasp! Ick! Blagh! We must remedy that. This moron loves you anyway. Call me!

    ReplyDelete