Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Battle Of The Bulge: Part 2

I am completely frustrated.

Tonight I weighed in at a whopping 155lbs.

Oooooohhhhhh Yikes!!!!

I'm mainly frustrated with myself, and my complete lack of self control.

"YooooooHooooooooo! Self - Control - where arrrrrrrrrrrre you?"

I'm eating everything that passes by me - hungry or not hungry. It usually happens after 8:00 pm at night when I'm on the couch.

So I'm setting some goals this week:
1) No eating past 8:00 pm unless I am LEGITIMATELY hungry. And if I do decide to eat after 8:00 pm, I will eat something good for me, like a banana or strawberries or yogurt. Ice cream, chocolate, and/or chips do not qualify as "good for me."

2) I am hitting up a bridal expo with my mom tomorrow night from 6-9 pm: The expo happens to fall during my usual gym time. To make up for it, I'm going to get up extra early tomorrow and hit the gym. I hate working out in the morning - but I'm going to do it.

3) I'm setting a realistic goal to lose 1lb for next weeks weigh in. Reasonable. Doable. Attainable.

One single pound.

4) If I reach these goals for next week, I get to buy a clothing item for myself. YAY!

I refuse to exceed 155lbs.

Some inspiration....last summer....thinner days.....

1 comment:

  1. Tell me about it!!! As we head into winter, I'm panicking...I can't afford to pack on the 5lbs of holiday fat that I seem to pick up every year...eeeeeek.

    Good luck to you and it goes without saying but...you look beautiful regardless.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete