Thursday, October 1, 2009

Things I'm LOVING

Ok. So I didn't hit the gym first thing yesterday morning.

I'm a big morning-worker-outer liar. I just can't do it. Just. Can't. Do. It.

**BUT**

I haven't eaten past 8 o'clock. Small victory, but a victory just the same.

I've decided that if I do lose that one eensy, weensy, teensy little pound I'm going to buy this:


Um...and these:


And I'm thinking I'm going to chop my hair again, and go blond....like this:

That's the Channel 7 news lady. She usually sports this with a middle part, and I absolutely love it.

So I'm thinking the haircut will take place sometime this month. However, I think I'm going to just go ahead and buy the dress tomorrow on my lunch break. Maybe if I buy the dress now - I'll have more motivation to stick to my weight loss plan and actually lose for next week.....

....maybe....

No comments:

Post a Comment