* Sometimes I sleep in my bathrobe. I find it very comforting.
* I love cereal. Cereal for breakfast. Cereal for lunch. Cereal for dinner. Best. Invention. Ever.
* I hate it when girls of the same age call each other, "hun." "That's ok hun. Hey hun. Omigod hun you look amazing!" Ugh.
* I think it's a riot when Simon poops. His knees knock in and out, and he sniffs at the air. Then he turns to me as if to say, "Um, pooping here, do you mind?"
* FUPA's that are squeezed into tight beige pants freak me out. If you don't know what a FUPA is, email me and I will tell you.
* A tall glass with ice filled with Diet Sprite topped off with a straw is my new favorite refreshing drink. It's very Golden Girls-esque.
* I loathe celebrities/multi-millionaires that participate in fundraisers. If each celebrity/multi-millionaires donated a portion of their millions, fundraising would be unnecessary.
* Speaking of fundraising, I also loathe people at work that push their causes on the entire work place. Causes are a wonderful thing, but it's YOUR cause. Walk for hunger, walk for breast cancer, bike-a-thons for diseases that begin with letters that I'm not sure what they represent ALS, CF, MS, BS - does it ever end? I think it's great for everyone to participate in something (which I do - shout out to the kitties) but pushing it on other people at work = irritating.
* No, I do not wish to purchase wrapping paper, chocolates, trinkets or any other mishmosh item that your child's school is selling. No. Thank. You.
* I prefer my orange juice with pulp.
* If you must wear heels, please learn how to walk in them. Otherwise, wear flats.
* Speaking of shoes: if you're wearing shoes that show your feet - please, please, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF PETE, pumice your heels. Nothing grosses me out more than seeing the back of someone's heels that are white, dry, and cracked. Bring on the dry heaving.
* If someone has their face buried in a book, or their nose in the crease of a magazine, or earphones in their ears it means they DO NOT care to speak with you. So please stop talking to me.
* Personal space. Respect it.
* I'm just browsing means, "I'm just browsing." If I need you, I will summon. Go away.
* House salad, no bacon, no onions, add shrimp, dressing on the side does not constitute you calling me "high maintenance." It's called selective - and knowing what one wants. It's a virtue. Jerk.
* I'm probably offending SOMEONE with my list of random stuff. I don't care.
Have a wonderful weekend!!!