Monday, November 1, 2010

100th Post

Wow. Can you believe it?

I struggled to think of a topic special enough and GRAND enough to be associated with the honor of being my 100th post.

But then it came to me.

It's you. It's all about you. Well, technically it's all about me - but it's all about you wanting to read all about me.

I thank you for wanting to read about the little corner I've carved out in this big wide world. I thank you for reading about my animals - about my big slobbery dog and my transsexual cat. I thank you for reading about my family, about my Brian, about my shlumpadinkaness and about my constant struggles with what I put in my mouth - meaning food of course.

Thanks for being here and commenting and showing the love.

I'm looking forward to the next 100 posts - I hope you are as well :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on 100 posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that's fabulous Princess! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats my dear friend! Cheers to 100 more gut-busting, brutally honest, and lets not forget tender, posts! Still waiting for the paperback... ;)

    ReplyDelete