Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012

Holy crap it's here.

A new year. A new beginning. I'm super excited!

I was hoping to blog prior to the New Year to discuss resolutions (because I heart resolutions) but I just didn't get around to it.

Instead of me dumping my list of "everything I plan on accomplishing this year because I love making lists and checking things off," I'd like to know what your resolutions are.

I, of course, will dish what my list for 2012 is (and of course there are quite a few items) but I would like to hear some of yours first.

I have a girl date (one of my resolutions that I will share at a later date) on Friday night that I'm super excited about because if I'm not mistaken I haven't had a girl date since the summer. Although I love my husband dearly, I'm very excited to go be going out to dinner with a girlfriend.

So happy Wednesday to everyone, and an even happier tomorrow.

It's 2012 b*tches!

Did I mention I'm excited?!?!?!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for 2012!!
    I've been doing some thinking about my resolutions and mine so far are:
    -take more time to enjoy the little and simple things - turn off technology every once in a while! Make a craft, read a book, bake/cook something for a friend/neighbor.
    -send actual birthday cards via snail-mail to friends and family - everyone loves getting mail that isn't junk or a bill.
    -expand my skills in the kitchen and figure out a way to enjoy making meals even when you're rushed for time (this applies mostly during the week).
    -workout. eat healthier. keep developing a better and healthier lifestyle (this always is on my list)
    -SAVE MONEY.

    I can't wait to hear yours! I'm sure I'll be adding a few more as I read what others are posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My resolution is to ORGANIZE my house and DE-CLUTTER my house....must donate A LOT of toys to goodwill.
    Girl dates are the best! Lets plan one soon... I know we try, but we never seem to be able to. Lets DO IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am becoming a certified yoga instructor in 2012! I am also resolving to walk my dogs more, and send my grandparents some mail every once in a while. Oh, and to write on my blog at least once per week. Trying to keep it simple this year. :) Yay for girl dates! Hope it was fun :)

    ReplyDelete