Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Once You Go Black

Confession:

I have a very strange and odd obsession with African American genre movies.

I'm not even sure if that's the correct term for it, but it sounds much better then calling them Black People Movies.

Maybe I'm supposed to call them Black People movies - or maybe Afro American - who knows! My husband thinks my obsession is very weird.

I don't really care because I love me some Black People Movies!
A few of my favorites:

1) Waiting To Exhale



2) Diary of a Mad Black Woman




3) Just Wright




And now... potentially my next best favorite Black People/African American Genre movie is premiering on Sunday!!

A Black version of Steel Magnolias!

An African American version of Steel Magnolias!

I'm not sure what the hell I'm supposed to call it but OOOH WEEE! I'm excited!



I already know the ending (SPOILER ALERT: The girl with diabetes dies in the end) but who the hell cares!

This movie is going to be DA BOMB!

WORD!

Ok....now I'm being inappropriate.....

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA... what about "The Help", "Precious" and "Friday"? :) Werd.

    ReplyDelete