Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Debating

I'm no political economist.

I'm not a politician.

I took an Honors Government class back in high school, but I couldn't even begin to tell you what I learned or even who my teacher was.

But.....

I'm sitting here watching Governer Romney debate with President Obama and based on my limited knowledge of how sh*t runs in this country....

I think people who are planning on voting for Obama are nuts.

Here is why:

Deficit, taxes, bailouts, borrowing money from China - are really outside of my understanding.

However.

They just discussed healthcare. Obama wants the government to run health care, and Romney wants to keep private insurance in place.

Allow me to offer up a comparison: Have you ever left the Registry of Motor Vehicles and said to yourself, "Wow, that was a tremendously pleasurable experience. I am completely satisfied with my transaction and the customer service I received was top notch!"

Now imagine if your health care was run the same way as the RMV? 

Exactly.

In addition, as I'm listening to both candidates speak, Romney is much more articulate, easy to understand, and in my opionion, much more Presidential.

Cut the handouts, cut the welfare benefits, less government, more individual freedom - vote Romney.

Please people.....


I WNTfWi OR I'LL VOTE F OK OBAMA,sandbox,banner,obama,beggar

5 comments:

  1. Well even though I thoroughly disagree...I am really enjoying 31 days of Sia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kell....not you too....

    I'm glad we agree to disagree :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could not agree more! Amen! - Em

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not American but I cannot agree less. Being a Canadian soon to be mom, I read a lot of mommy forums etc. The amount of times I hear people complain about how much they have to pay for every appointment, ultrasound and even delivery is appalling. In Canada our gov controls our healthcare system and guess what, we pay for nothing. It's all paid for! Every single appointment, and even midwives and doulas are paid for in some cases. It's awesome. I know this isn't healthcare related but we also get 1 year off mat leave. How awesome is that? :)

    Unless you've lived in Canada or a country where gov controls the healthcare system, you cannot say it's worse. Also, aren't majority of Americans in a bad position right now financially? Why would you want to vote for a political party that gives tax cuts to the RICH and ignore the poor? I just don't get it...

    ReplyDelete