Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Twisted

My television show preferences exist far from what most women my age consider normal.

I don't watch any of the shows most women my age watch - I don't watch any of the shows that women in general watch - and I never have.

Actually, that isn't entirely true - in the past, I have succumbed to social pressure so that I could interact with the other women at the proverbial water cooler.

"Did you catch Idol last night?"

"Omigod, Grey's was amazing!"

I will admit, I dabbled in Grey's Anatomy and American Idol back in the day, but it's been some time since I've watched the popular main stream shows.

No Idol, No Voice, No X-Factor, No Kardashians, No Modern Family, No Revenge.

No Survivor, No Amazing Race, No Bachelor and No Bachelorette.

Actually, since we're on the subject of the Bachelor and the Bachelorette - I feel that anyone that watches either of those two shows must be, on some level, mentally retarded.

Just my opinion.

"So watch do you watch?"

Great question.

One of my favorite shows is premiering it's second season tonight, and I'm one happy camper.




I'm allowed to call other girls mentally retarded because based on my tv watching preferences, they're calling me sick and twisted.

I'm totally ok with that.

1 comment:

  1. Thrilled to share the label of sick and twisted with you ;) I'd really think I was unstable if I didn't have you to share my love of horror with. Love ya!!

    I can comment again! Thank you Google Chrome!

    ReplyDelete