Wednesday, December 2, 2009

10 in 2010 Challenge - Resulution #1

I am officially launching my "10 In 2010 Challenge!"

For those of you who remember this post, I'm big on the resolutions, and have challenged all of you to join in.

Throughout the month of December I will be posting all ten of my resolutions - I haven't thought of them all, but I WILL have ten by the time 2010 rolls around.

Without further ado....

Resolution #1:

I am somewhat cheating on resolution #1 because it's a resolution that I've had in the past. I enjoyed it so much that I'm bringing it back for 2010. I will read 1 book each month for a total of 12 books for the year 2010. My first book:



Yup, that's right - I'm jumping on the bandwagon.

So who wants to join my "10 in 2010 Challenge?"

Post your Resolution #1 in my comments section - that way we can share ideas in case anyone gets stuck coming up with 10.

Remember to challenge yourself to make your resolutions action oriented, and specific....it's more fun that way!

Let the games begin!!!

3 comments:

  1. well if Twilight is your first book, I think I know what book #2,3 and 4 are gonna be! :) Enjoy...the best one is the last one.

    My resolutions are already brewing...it's time for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to do the same resolution. I love to read, and I read far too few books these days. (The only time I've got to read is right before bed. And I rarely manage to stay awake for five minutes.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing something outside of my comfort zone. Such as speaking in public.

    ReplyDelete