I've thought long and hard about what I wanted to achieve this year and what I want to accomplish. I've finally decided on my top 10. The first three I've revealed - the last 7 are here for your review.
1) Read 1 novel per month resulting in a total of 12 novels for the year'
2) Stop, stop STOP picking my skin.
3) Strive to speak more better yo. What? It's not 2010 just yet....
The rest of the list is as follows:
4) Every year I run a 5 mile road race on Thanksgiving. This year, I want to add two more road races, for a total of 3, starting of course when the weather gets nicer.
5) September 2009 marked the 3 year anniversary of my first date with Brian. I bought him this book as a gift. I want to visit 5 places listed in the this book in 2010...luckily, there are places that are listed in New England, so we won't have to break the bank accomplishing this.
6) I feel like I rarely get to see my friends. It's really no one's fault, it's just that everyone is so busy with kids, and homes, and husbands, and work, and although I'm able to talk to them over the phone, it's hard to actually get together to hang out. In 2010, I want to change that. I plan on making a list of friends that I haven't seen in forever that I want to see, and I'm going to get out there and see them.
7) This year I plan on tackling the dreaded kitchen. That's right cooking, I'm coming for you!!!
I'm starting by taking this course so that I can learn the basics and hopefully prevent losing any fingers in my quest to conquer the kitchen.
8) I love, love LOVE to dance, but I rarely get to do it. In 2010 I want to take some dance classes. I think I'm leaning towards salsa....and hoping I can find a partner to join me (ahem...Brian?)
9) Eight years ago I joined Weight Watchers and lost a whole bunch of weight however I've never reached goal. That's because I never set a goal. I was always afraid to pick a number because I was concerned I would never be able to reach and or maintain that number. This year, I'm going to reach it.
10) Last but certainly not least, my last resolution. This resolution is career oriented. Due to the fact that this blog is public, I'm going to keep this last resolution to myself.
*BUT* When I eventually accomplish this resolution you'll be the first to know.
There you have it folks. Bring on 2010!!!