Friday, October 15, 2010

Crashed

My laptop is sick.

So sick, it refuses to turn on.

I spent a good part of my day yesterday on the phone with Agent Green trying to uncover why my 2 year old laptop decided it was time to shat the bed.

When he proved unsuccessful in helping, I had to lug the darn thing to the Geek Squad at Best Buy.

"Two to three weeks to fix m'am."

You can shove your two to three weeks up your arse with your little black tie.

"Wonderful, thank you for all of your help, MmBa-bye."

To make matters worse, I never back up my work.

It's amazing to me how I'm so smart and intelligent with so many aspects of my life, yet I did not back up anything on my computer.

So irritating.

TGIF people.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, what a bummer lady! That happened to me a couple months ago. Luckily I was able to get it to turn back on for long enough to download my stuff onto an external hard drive. Tough lesson to learn for sure!

    ReplyDelete