Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cat Fights, Drugs, and Trash

I watch really horrible television.

I'm sure you do as well.

I realized that my taste in television had gone down the tubes as I was giddily watching the season finale of Mob Wives. At one point I actually spoke the words, "Oh no she DIDN'T."

Out loud. To the TV. Like they could hear me.

I promised myself that I would dial back the drama filled television shows, however, I enjoyed a really delicious cup of coffee after work today while I was glued to my DVR'd episode of Intervention.

"Holy train wrecks."

Again, out loud. Talking to the television.

Jerseylicious, Bridezillas, Hoarders....all really bad television shows that I can't seem to tear myself away from.

Even as I type right now I am watching Celebrity Rehab and thinking that Michael Lohan is full of crap.

These shows are SO BAD, yet so incredibly addictive.

So admit it - what tacky show are you glued to?

7 comments:

  1. I'm the exact way. Say Yes to the Dress, Four Weddings, Bachelorette, Real Housewives...it's embarrassing, really.

    I've told myself now that I'm back from vacation it's a clean slate - more books, practicing music and educating myself and LESS tv. What did I do over my lunch break today? Oh yeah, catch up on the Bachelorette.
    Gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally loving Jerseylicous! I also can't stop watching Teen Mom or 16 and pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bachelorette and So You Think You Can Dance are my guilty pleasures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! Haha, I love watching Jerseylicious too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jersey Shore, Real Housewives Bev Hills/Orange County, Kardashians, and thanks to your introduction...Mob Wives. :) EM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh yeah, Intervention, Celebrity Rehab, Bachelorette, So You Think You Can Dance, Hoarders...

    ReplyDelete