Monday, March 19, 2012

Friends Don't Let Friends Wear Bad Perfume

Why is it that some women feel the need to douse themselves with perfume PRIOR to going to the gym?

And why is it always the women that wear the most putrid scents that spritz themselves too death?

It's never the lady with the great smelling expensive sh*t.

It's usually the lady with the 1985 drug store special.

This is me officially giving all of you permission to notify me if I'm ever guilty of smelling like a cheap saloon hussy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh I hate when people do that! WHY make everyone around you miserable wearing so much at the gym?! I'm inhaling 5x faster than usual and I'm gonna vomit and I'm going to do it on her shoes. Maybe then she'll learn the lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee. You make me giggle! But I totally know what you're talking about. I used to have (have, not wear) Exclamation! perfume in middle school, and I SWEAR that I was on an airplane with a woman who had BATHED in it. Choke, choke, cough cough.

    ReplyDelete