* I lost 2.8lbs at my weigh in last week. Not too shabby, but still not where I would like to be after 3 weeks of hard word, no drinking, no creamy coffee consumption, and no decadent desserts.
* I am back to drinking coffee (Lent failure #1) and allowed myself a few cocktails (Lent failure #2) and some dessert (Lent failure #3) over the weekend in celebration of my husband's birthday.
* Jesus called. He's pissed at me.
* I've vowed to re-give up desserts and alcoholic beverages for the remainder of Lent.
* Jesus called back. He's forgiven me.
* The coffee.....not so sure I can go through the withdrawals again, so I might have to re-adjust my Lenten plans ever so slightly.
* I bought my husband a birthday card today. It's the first card that I've purchased that is intended for a "husband" since I became a wife back in September.
* I forgot to buy my husband a Valentine's Day card which is why THIS card is the first "husband" card I've purchased since being married.
* Brian won't let me live down the "forgot to buy my husband a Valentine's Day card," mishap.
* I'm getting sick, but have convinced myself that it's allergies.
* I took last Friday and yesterday off, and I don't want to go back to work tomorrow.
* Maybe I will call out sick......